ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlight Washer Pump and/or Jets?

Blk/Gold 182 FF
MOT failed on these not working.... Now im not sure if its the Jets at fault or the pump! neither jet fires but when i engage the washers, I can here the first Pump (windscreen) then a second later i hear the second pump kicking in..goes like - WERRRR werrrr then stops. Is that normal?

so how can i test if the pump is giving water out? if it is then i know its the washer jets to change..

Just replace them both, they were on sale from Euro Car Parts for 50% off, so about £5 each +VAT part number: 488545100
Renault want £40ish each iirc.

Do you know if this is the washer for the front and rear screenwashers or the headlight jets? Trying to avoid ordering the wrong one/paying Renault prices! cheers Nick

CursedTitanium 182FF
On the sport models they are both the same unit, and that should be the correct part number. In the unlikely event of them being wrong they will swap them for you so long as they have not been fitted.