ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlights not working :(

182 FF sport clio RB
Hi guys I noticed tonight that my headlights are not working, well 2 of the 3 bulbs that is.. I've checked the fuses but as its on both sides I've not checked the bulbs yet as I think it's too much of a coincidence for both sides to go at the exact same time lol.

Anyone had an issue like this and know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance

172 Race Car
Check the bulbs then start a thread. Ive ansered 3 of these in the last 2 weeks, been the bubs everytime :rolleyes:

172 Race Car
I have this disscusion regualrly with my customers. Are you sure that 4 bulbs failed at the same time? did you check them all before?

Whats not working exactly?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Its probably only more noticeable now one of the main lights have failed...or you've been lucky and stumbled upon the issue.

182 FF sport clio RB
Well Im pretty sure they did as I went from lights to basically no lights, ok if your facing the head lights the bulb nearest to the number plate on each side works but the other 2 on both sides don't.

172 Race Car
Check under glovebox, quite often passenger can knock out relays with their feet..

Does the dash show the lights on warning symobols?

182 FF sport clio RB
Right ok just found a relay loose as you said, which has brought on the dipped beam, now it's just he main beam on each side that's off... How ever there is a cable with some sort of plug on the end kinda dangling down under the glove department and looks as if it needs to be plugged into somewhere...

S4 Avant
Sounds like you've found your problem.

My ex kicked out the relays to my xenons one night, doing 60 along a pitch black country road. Consider yourself lucky.

182 FF sport clio RB
Lol "tigerpig" blaming him... Erm any ideas on this plug dangling down? Maybe that will revive my main beams!

182 FF sport clio RB
Sounds like you've found your problem.

My ex kicked out the relays to my xenons one night, doing 60 along a pitch black country road. Consider yourself lucky.

Haha I'd of been slightly worried to say the least!