ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Headunits & Stalk Controls

Guys, Im looking to buy a new headunit for my 2002 Clio, which has the dashtop display & steering wheel stalk controllers. Im guessing most of you will have upgraded stereos - what should I be looking for in terms of connection. Will it be possible to get the stalk controls to work with a new unit, or will I need all the adapter gubbins as well? All help appreciated.

Its just going to be a fairly standard MP3 CD player - probaby a Sony CDX-S2250 or Clarion DB348RMP. Any comments appreciated...

u can get the stalk to work with new headunit, just need few cables (said some1). Might get it do some time aswell.;)

the sony adaptor costs around £30, i needed one for my sony mp3 headunit, now the steering remote control works, and the top display shows time n temp

Ultra Red Megane R26

Ive got a Connects2 DRNS002 for sale. I used it to connect my Sony MP-70 in my old clio. £30