ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heated wing mirrors

Don't think it was ever available as an option, or came OEM?!?! (someone correct me if I'm wrong) never seen it as a kit either, but then I've never looked.

182 Cup
The 182 wing mirrors are heated though aren't they? They go on when you use the heated rear screen, if not mine clear by magic.

182 Cup
Yes, my 182 cup has heated mirrors and it came like that from the factory. Press the button on the dash that starts the heated rear window element and the wing mirrors clear too.

Or maybe I just have some very hot spiders hiding away in there.

@inferno hmmm ok then, mine didn't seem to clear when I used the heated rear screen. Il double check tomorrow, maybe a fuse or something gone. Thanks for all the help, Jon

Clio 172 Ph2
I have a 172 and when taking the mirror off the other day found 2 wires connected!

This must mean i have this on my 52 plate ph2 172! shocker! :rasp:

182 Cup
I have a 172 and when taking the mirror off the other day found 2 wires connected!

This must mean i have this on my 52 plate ph2 172! shocker! :rasp:

I'm not saying you haven't, but couldn't that also be the adjustable power mirror wires? Or are they manual adjustment?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
haha i never knew that.. the z4 does but they come on obn thier own when its cold so you know

BMW E34 540i
Does the Gordini has heated mirrors ? Will check tomorrow morning but I do not believe so. Can other 200 owners correct me ?

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Even my 1.2 has heated mirrors, they just come on with the heated rear screen. It's like people who don't know about the auto door lock feature one of those things you wouldn't ever know if you hadn't been told.

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
My FF has heated mirrors, so did my 1.2 dynamique. ways to tell are either press the heated rear screen button wait a few mins and touch them (they should be warm) or get a screw driver and pop the mirror out, will have a wire going to the back of it.

Clio 172 Ph2
I've amAzed! I always lock the door as leave my iPhone on the passenger seat when driving!
You know what I'll be doing in the morning!....apart from the 3 s's!

Clio 182FF
Just to bump this thread,

Can anyone recommend a place to buy a replacement wing mirror (just the glass part). There's plenty on Ebay but I want to be sure I'm getting the right part.