ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heater Blower/motor

Renault Clio 1.9 sdti
Hi all

I have a 1.9 sdti 2000 reg clio and the heater fan has broken, when turniing it on nothing comes out on heat or not.

I have tested the fuse and am geeting volts through that, I have also checked for power dirctly to the motor or at least i think its to the motor and that has power.

Has anyone taken one of thes out to replace or fix and what problems have you faced, and if anyone knows where i can get one.

below are pics of the motor/AC

Please help its an import and im always having problems with this car starting to do mu head in now

Thanks

IMG_4131.JPG

Does the fan not work then is that all the problem is?

If its just the fan the problem then it will be the resister pack.

Renault Clio 1.9 sdti
hi just so im sure and probably make myself look stupid to the rest of the world where is the resistor pack

I have seen other pics and have seen another conection in

Renault Clio 1.9 sdti
finally sorted wasnt the resitor pack was the motor as previously tested the actual motor but connecting directly to batterey and it not moving.

Managed to find an exact at a breakers for 30quid and also had the resistor pack with it which i didnt need, so if anyone needs one give me a shout.

cheers