ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heater stuck on?

172 MK2
As per title, my heater seems to be stuck on full, even though the setting is on the lowest. Temperature changes fine and the weird thing is that when I press the "off" button, it gets worse lol! Anyone got any ideas what it may be or how I can solve the problem? Like I said, temperature changes fine so kinda makes me think that it isn't just the buttons mucking around.

i had this problem in mine, even when you turn it to the first click on ignition, so the power doesn't start up it just comes on full blast?

mine got fixed whilst it was in for a service, something had overheated somewhere and they needed to re-wire the unit that controls the fan speed, cost like £30.00 extra, i just took the fuse out for 2 weeks as it was driving me mental

i can't remember the exact fault (bit useless i know) but not expensive to get sorted

172 MK2
fair doos. Cheers mate, I'm gunna take it to my mates workshop Thursday but yeah, its driving me mad! I just have it directed to my feet at the moment