ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hellaflush vs Track Setup

I'm yet to see a funny one of these script yourself style animations. Saw this one a while back and thought it was cack then too.

Nah just tired of unfunny clips being written by nerds thinking they're amusing, same as the done to death "hitlers reaction to ....." videos.

I'm also wondering what's more lame, hardparking/scene kids trying hard to impress their peers or bitter little haters sat on the Internet wasting time making hellaflush/stance/fitment related memes and clips in a bid to be cool/funny. Irony clearly lost on them.

Nah just tired of unfunny clips being written by nerds thinking they're amusing, same as the done to death "hitlers reaction to ....." videos.

I'm also wondering what's more lame, hardparking/scene kids trying hard to impress their peers or bitter little haters sat on the Internet wasting time making hellaflush/stance/fitment related memes and clips in a bid to be cool/funny. Irony clearly lost on them.

Build a bridge.....

:boring:

What the hell does "hardparking" mean?

scrap that I've found it.

"The act of owning a Japanese car riddled with roll cages/high-end race suspension/expensive forged wheels, and never taking it to the track."

I love the fact there are now terms like this. Awesome. Is there one for Clio's that do the same? Mediumparking, because it's cheaper?

Last edited:
  A silver Honda

I don't care.

:rasp:

Astra SRI/ Hornet
there are some valid points in that clip. i dont get the camber thing, wearing tyres insides out in 1000 miles and then people think its cool. it looks ridiculous aswell.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Each to their own. Some people enjoy driving their cars, some enjoy looking at them.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I thought it was fairly amusing tbh.

HATRED-ORIGINATING-FROM-DISREPUTABLE-GENTLEMEN-WILL-ALWAYS-AND-CONSISTENTLY-PERSIST.jpg

Saab 93 Aero Wagon

I think we've hit a Hellaflush nerve....;)

Disastra Coupe
Perhaps if the voice were different it'd be funnier? Lol.

Remind's me of me and some of my mate's though. Me in the French machine, them in the Jap Crap. I'm outnumbered but still give them s**t lol. f**k it though, you enjoy what you enjoy. Personally prefer something of a compromise, looks smart but will still be fun to drive.