ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello again and 2000miles later..

heloo again guys and girls ....dont want to offend....

just to let you know...i am still smiling ...still learning ....still not abusing but letting the baby breath more than she had done of late...and loving it...

been in the pennines ...had a race with a ferrari...the boy racers tend to stay away. and not act like pricks..........clio drivers and any other car drivers to be honest ...cant stare at her enough and they never get bored of hearing the sound either...and i have some boring neighbours......even heard a 90 year old granny in the co op car park sytpand stare and say to her son...now thats a nice car.......even got a blue rinse certification...cant be bad........

anyway...to cut to the chase ...howz everyones fuel consuption going in this nice dry weather...2000 miles and i have an average of 22 .5 mpg..

done some motorway ....green lanes ...and full on race mode all in....anyone think its normal?...

had a few scares along the way ......glad to be honest ...especially heavy rain time...acts ike a boat in deep water ...even at slow speeds...long story but ...one day...

anyway ....hope this heatwave is just kicking in.....im off to the tt with the clio so..anyone over there...just say hello

drive hard but safe ...

shawn