ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello Again...

Ph1 Williams No: 112
It's been a very long time since I last posted here, so thought I would say hi again with a fat juicy picture of my car, as last time I was on here I had the low green 1.2

firstedit.jpg

Cheers, and i'll be posting more often! :quiet:

Also when I bought this, it had a ClioSport members pack in the glove box. Do any of you recognise her?

Fiesta ST-3
Tommy my good man! Valerie is looking lovely... Chuck a picture of the 1.2 up mate, people were raving about that when they saw it! Didn't know you were on here :)

Thanks for the comments fellas! ..It's a Ph1 yeah, number 112. Yes Stu, washed her just to take that picture if im honest ;)

i'll start a project thread next week when things start to change up a bit for Valerie....

BurnyC

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
Tommy, you don't happen to be at the University of Gloucestershire do you? Always see a Williams in the Pittville Campus car park!

BurnyC

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
Haha, awesome, small world and all that! Yeah I study Graphic Design, going into my third year in September. How about you?

Every time I see the car I have a cheeky look, seems tidy. Gotta love the Williams.

Ah nice one. I'm a fresher, just started the BA Hons photography course. Thank you, definitely good fun. Must admit though; I havent seen a 182 sitting about! Should definitely get a meet going, I know there are a few Williams owners over on WC who are close by that would be up for.

BurnyC

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
Ah nice one. I'm a fresher, just started the BA Hons photography course. Thank you, definitely good fun. Must admit though; I havent seen a 182 sitting about! Should definitely get a meet going, I know there are a few Williams owners over on WC who are close by that would be up for.

Ahh to be a fresher again! :rasp:

Yeah, I only got the 182 just after Easter, so probably wouldn't have noticed it about...also tended to either find an out the way space to avoid dents, or park in the front car park to avoid having to pay and display. ;) I'd be up for a photo-sesh meet or something, I know there are some guys from Gloucester etc. on here as well. :)

Great looking williams, liked your green lump too remember that with the ATS wheels

Thanks mate, I miss the green one alot!

And Burny, I would definitely be up for a photo sesh sometime soon; build up my car portfolio as thats what im wanting to do!

BurnyC

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
I had a green mk 1 like that! 1.2 Versailles ;) I started to think about going down the route you went, but it needed too much money spending fixing various bits so got rid...kinda wish I had done it, but then I remember how glad I was to get a new car! ;)

Yeah I'd love to practice some car photography, maybe keep my design skills up and make a little magazine out of the meet or something. Keep us posted if you're ever back in Chelt and fancy it. ;)