ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello All

2000 1.4
Hi guys, That's me just joined up the site thanks to member Beef-Mc! Thanks mate, looks like a great site!

I've got a 2000 Clio 1.4 Sport which I am currently doing up, would be interested to see others to inspire me!

2000 1.4
P270109_1443.jpg

Sorry, ment to put this up on my first post!

Last edited:
  Astra van,Mk1 nova
Rolling road day this saturday, perfect way to meet the rest of the foul mouthed big guns. Its in the local meet section if your intrested :)

Nissan 350z
I dont normally like angel eyes but ive got to admit they look nice in that picture with those colour wheels :)

Ive got the same car essentially but mines from 2001, no sunroof but it has AC.

2000 1.4
I dont normally like angel eyes but ive got to admit they look nice in that picture with those colour wheels :)

Ive got the same car essentially but mines from 2001, no sunroof but it has AC.

That's the main reason I got the angel eyes, They go brilliantly with the wheels. Also look decent with the black(ish) bumper bits lol, which are soon to be colour coded.