ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello diesel newbie lol

clio dci 80
hi everyone new to the forum have had various 172 172 cups over the years but family life means i have to have a dci 80 but its the best car i have ever had...my name is richard and i am from derbyshire i look forward to picking your brains soon lol cheers everyone :rasp:

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
welcome dude. dci's are brilliant little cars ( not bias much ) :eek:

plenty of us on here.

also theres cliodci.net for more dci related stuff :)

welcome btw!

Clio 1.5 dci
hi everyone new to the forum have had various 172 172 cups over the years but family life means i have to have a dci 80 but its the best car i have ever had...my name is richard and i am from derbyshire i look forward to picking your brains soon lol cheers everyone :rasp:
i've got a clio dci as well, brilliant little car, pokey too!

clio dci 80
amazing cars mate mine is doing currently 63mpg around country roads and is 20 per year tax i miss my cup terribly but when you have kids its a no brainer lol i hope it lasts a long time to come its a 52 plate 2003 purchased from a family member who had it from new full service history with 41k on clock now showing 53k for only 1900 which i thought was a great deal...would recommend them to anyone thinking about a reliable cheap runaround