ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello everyone, new South Coast member.

Clio 172 Cup
Hi all

Another new member here, just joined up today as a full member.

I used to have a 172 Cup back in 2007 and I'll be shortly be either looking for another 172 Cup or a 182.

I currently drive a 205 GTi which I had restored last year and also a very late Classic Impreza Turbo 2000, both completely standard. These will both be sold and replaced by a Clio of some flavour!

Hoping to be in another Clio in the next few weeks :)

Clio 172 Cup
Ahh High Wycombe, used to work for Bucks New Uni before moving down south. Come from Aylesbury originally.

Welcome 350Wedge, is that a reference to a TVR in your title. We are a pretty friendly bunch on the South Coast and you'll be welcome to come to any meets. Check out the South Central section for local meets.

Clio 172 Cup
Welcome 350Wedge, is that a reference to a TVR in your title. We are a pretty friendly bunch on the South Coast and you'll be welcome to come to any meets. Check out the South Central section for local meets.

You are correct, that is a TVR reference. a 350i was my first TVR hence its what I usually use. I've had 8 of them over the years.

I'll have a look at the meets section, I attend a lot of local PH meets and organise some of my own. This time of year it all starts to get a bit busy :)

Clio 172 Cup + VX220
Hi Tony! that funny that you signed up today too!

Just joined so looking for some useful tips!

Happy hunting!

Andy

Clio 172 Cup & TVR
Hey Tony,

I forgot I'd signed up for Cliosport ages ago!

Im im also new here, but I've known Tony for a while. I have a TVR Chimaera and now a Clio 172 Cup which I co-own with my brother, Andy VX.

Looking forward to getting involved here.

Clio 172 Cup
Hi Andy

Seems as though the South Coast is about to become awash with Clio Sports!!

Catch up with you soon.

Tony