ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello Everyone....

Raz

Citroen Saxo VTR
Hi everyone,

Im new to this forum, thought i would say hi!

Anyway, I drive a Citroen Saxo VTR and am considering getting a Clio Sport as my next car....so i have become a member to find out all i can about clio's etc etc

Im part of a Saxo forum (www.saxperience.com) and i have found out alot of information regarding Saxo's....so i hope i can do the same here about Clios's :)

Hopefully I will get accepted by you lot and I hope one day i might be able to own my very own Clio Sport.

Thanks for viewing....I wait for your comments (if there is any:S )

RB 200 Cup!
no worries Raz- we are all pretty much a helpful bunch and there are some people on here with expert knowledge and advice

p.s. - get your fiver paid for full membership - its much better that way ;)

Raz

Citroen Saxo VTR
hahaha check you out dude!!

yea it is me....might aswell find out information about potentially my next car :)
172 cup? Get it done!

hahaha i would love one....im still not sure wether to mod tyhe saxo or get a clio sport.....decisions decisions :S :dapprove:

no worries Raz- we are all pretty much a helpful bunch and there are some people on here with expert knowledge and advice

p.s. - get your fiver paid for full membership - its much better that way ;)

i might do in the near future....who knows :p

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Welcome
you should see my replica around QE area, its blue ;)

/carl

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
By clio sport do you mean the 1.2's 1.4s etc
If so i'd keep the VTR!

Or a RenaultSport?

Just you said about loving the cup, but considering a "sport"

Raz

Citroen Saxo VTR
By clio sport do you mean the 1.2's 1.4s etc
If so i'd keep the VTR!

Or a RenaultSport?

Just you said about loving the cup, but considering a "sport"
sorry for the confusion....ive always called renaultsport's clio sports....just a bad habbit i guess...