ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello everyone

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
hello everyone im elliot from birmingham.

have recently bought a 52 plate 172, turns out it was owned my a member of here called gaz.

anyways heres a couple of pics and ill post more in the future.

SL370182.jpg

SL370178.jpg

SL370179.jpg

SL370184.jpg

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Seen that some where before ;) lol, hope you enjoy it as much as i have mate :)

RB 182
we dont need to see more pics of that car!!!!!
haha

hope you enjoy it, fergie ;) was a very well looked after car :)

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
haha thought you might have done, dont worry i am already:y:

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
^ dont forget i got hacked hun so they wont be cos they got deleted :(

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
^^i have them all on my computer so i havent lost them, will just take time to upload them again lol

Megane Mk4
Welcome To CS maynard, hope you look after Fergie as well as the previous owner did :D
Ps.. I've loads of pics of it too ;) lol

Gaz! .. Did you take the CS sticker out of the back before you handed it over? :S

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Welcome To CS maynard, hope you look after Fergie as well as the previous owner did :D

Gaz! .. Did you take the CS sticker out of the back before you handed it over? :S

nope, its still there in the photo above its just that shiny u need to look closer ;)

Megane Mk4

nope, its still there in the photo above its just that shiny u need to look closer ;)
ah yeah .. I'm looking in the centre top and not bottom corner...

Whoops :eek: lol

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
thanks for the welcomes, yeah stickers still there. nice touch tbh :)

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
i like the name fergie, so will keep it that. my missus is already calling her fergie anyways!

Da

Less
Welcome aboard Elliot :)
Nice to see a well established car remaining in the club! :approve:

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
its all good, would of joined on here anyways even if it hadnt of been on here before. in a way im glad it was off here as at least i know some car minded obsessive like myself will have looked after it!