ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Austria! (actually, Canada :-))

Clio 200 Cup
Hi all!

I am David from Austria (currently still living in Canada) and I wanted to greet all Clio Renaultsport owners around!

I just ordered my car, so, technically, I am NOT an owner yet, but I am so extatic about my new 200 Cup I registered here already to get some tips from the anoraks...;-)

I contemplated for a long time what car to get when I am back in Austria but no matter how much I thought and calculated, the Clio always came up 1st. Plus, I found a dealer in Austria who gave me such a good discount, I couldn't resist ordering one per e-mail. I have driven the car before (on the Nurburgring), so I knew what to expect and didn't need a test drive...

Ok, enough talk, here are the specs of my 200 Cup when it arrives in February:

Color: Pearl White (has anybody else got this color?)
Cup - chassis
Recaro seats
Keyless go
Climate control
Black speedline alloys
R2 stereo with USB port
RS monitor

So I pretty much got full spec which kinda defys the point of the cup I guess but I am also a lazy b*****d... Actually, the stripped out Cup is not even available in my country. Here (or, there) Cup means only the stiffer chassis and quicker steering, inside it's all the same as the normal one, but I'm sure you guys knew that already

Ok, looking forward to some great talks and promise to post pics as soon as I reveice my car

cheers

David

172 berg, Fabia VRS
Welcome along mate, sounds like a good spec you have gone for plus its a really nice colour. Looking forward to pics when you get it bud.

CLIO RS Sport 200
Hi David

I ordered a CLIO RS Sport in the same color. In Germany the name of the color is "gletscherweis". I will receive my car in February (same configuration like yours but without keyless entry) and to be honest I have not seen the color in real before. There are some good pictures of this colore in the german forum cliors.de just lookup for "racing jave". Also the Renault Clio configuration tool shows this color on the car.

Have fun with your new R.S

Ralph