ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Leicester

Clio V6
Hi all. I'm a newbie from Leicester. Just thought I'd say Hi. I purchased a LY Clio V6 back in May. Its my 3rd french car. I previously owned a 106GTi on throttle bodies which im missing:boring:, and before that a Saxo. Can't seem to let go of the french bug for some reason.:approve:

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
Welcome, I think Gem may have seen you a few times around Leicester, we have a LY 182 & 197 :)
Get some pics up, I looooooooove LY Vee's

Audi TT
You 3 need a meet and photo shoot. LY FTW :)

Is this your Vee BTW?
5736_130747921659_512736659_3247161_7042230_n.jpg

Clio V6
Blimey! You have a nice collection there! Maybe you should add a Vee to it?;) I'm selling mine soon as I have a new car on the way. Has your 182 got "V6 _ _ _" on the plate? I see that near my workplace quite often. I also see a young lady in a nice trophy. Anyone off here?

Clio V6
Haha! Yea thats the one. Down at Ashby. Not many Clios there. But I thought I'd try my best to represent!:cool:

b/g 182, meg tourer
welcome!
stunning car. we are having a meet in peterborough on wednesday the 30th september if your interested?

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
Blimey! You have a nice collection there! Maybe you should add a Vee to it?;) I'm selling mine soon as I have a new car on the way. Has your 182 got "V6 _ _ _" on the plate? I see that near my workplace quite often. I also see a young lady in a nice trophy. Anyone off here?

not thats not us, I do know theres a non RS clio round leicester thats been resprayed in LY. And we soooo need to get together for a photoshoot ;)

what side if leicester you from?

Clio V6
Photoshoot sounds good to me. I'm from Oadby. You?
Luke - I'll have to give it a miss due to work. Anything on Sundays is cool though...