ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Manchester

Audi TT, Ford Focus
Hi everyone.

Looking to purchase a new Clio Cup 197 but finding a dealer with a demo car is proving hard so not had chance to drive one yet :( If i like the drive though, ill get one and be part of the fold in to no time :)

Ive always been a Ford nut and followed the Ford scene, my mates are all dubbers so follow that scene so im completly new to Renault ownership, the scene, everything but hope I can change all this via the site.

Lee

Audi TT, Ford Focus
hey mate renault manchester have got a few there not sure is there demos tho

Was there yesterday mate, the black one was for a hand over to a customer and the white one is for the showroom only. Not offering test drives at all because people tend to buy them without wanting one apparently :dapprove::dapprove: Told him id purchase one there and then if the drive is as good as folk say, but he still didnt want too.

Oldham Renault are being a great help though, they are trying to track down a car for me.

Thanks for the welcome :)

id stick to renault oldham mate, they will actually want your sale

service and attitude at renault mcr stinks!

as if you'd buy a bloody car without test driving!!! bunch of muppets

welcome along btw