ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Melbourne :-)

Clio 197
G'day everybody!

I just thought i'd say hello as i'm new to the forum!

Born in Amsterdam and spend 30 years there, before i moved to Australia in 2005.

I can say that i am a real Clio fan, a die hard and loyal towards Renault :)

1996 i bought my first Clio (1.4 16V)
1998 i bought a 2.0 16V Williams Clio (BEST CAR EVER DRIVEN)
2002 i bought a Clio 1.4 16v, but with a $12000worth clio V6 body kit. (i will post some pics in a later stage) Had the car for 3 months. To many breakdowns;-(
2002 i bought one of the first 1.6 16V Clio Dynamique deliverd in Holland.

Now many other cars later I picked up my clio 197 from 2008 with 58000 on the clock yesterday. Love the car! Handling superB, looks and the rest great. Have to admit that the Clio Williams felt faster! Anyway i was and still am a true Clio fan for allmost 20 years now. I am looking forward to share knowledge,experiences on the forum and hopefully we can have a bit off a laugh. It does not matter wether we agree or disagree with discussions in the future. Finally we all have one thing in commen and that is our passion for our Clio;-)

Cheers from Down Under and let's keep in touch!

Last edited:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Hi mate, welcome along! Williams and 197 sound good!