ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Sheffield

Clio 1.2 TCe 2008
Hi,

I just thought i'd say hello as i'm new to the forum, been browsing for a while so joined up so i could take part.

I've just bought a 2008 Clio 1.2TCe in the last month and up to now it's brilliant, not sure what i want to do with it yet mod wise but fancy some tweaks to make it a bit tougher looking.

I had my first Clio about 10 years ago, it was a 2001 1.6 Dynamique + and i messed around with that a lot, sport 182 half leather interior, sport 172 rear bumper, sport grille, lowered 30mm, spacers 20mm, sports exhaust etc. I really liked the car but ended up trading it in for something else, now after a few years and many other makes i'm back to the good old Renault Clio.

I'll try and post some pics of my new one but its totally standard so nothing you won't have seen before!