ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Switzerland!

Clio IV RS Trophy
Hi guys! My name is Chris and i'm from Switzerland (that lil' hole in the middle of Europe) :eek: i'm 36 and..well, 'ive owned many cars..and for many i mean..well..many :D Why i'm here? Well..my first love and my first new car was a Clio Williams back in '94. Since then i wasn't actually into Renaults but..i fell in love with that little beast. I sold this Willy a year after..and never had a Renault until..uhm..2007, after losing my job in a real estate, i sold my E36 M3, traded for a more frugal Mini Cooper and then..tired about the leasing, gave it back and well..took a modest used car..this:

immagine003y.jpg

I kept this until i've found a job, and since that job wasn't right next to my door..i had to sell it (it wasn't no more reliable with 225'000km)..

After that..and after 2 many cars..(lol) i decided to get a Clio again..but..i wanted a RS Ph 1 :cool: i kept searching 'til i've found a perfect one which was owned by a cousin of mine..and after a minor tweak..

22544136159148808719054.jpg

25863137421960378211144.jpg

22544136159152808879405.jpg

I loved that car..and to be honest ..i miss her :( ..since one day i had a very intelligent idea to sell it and take this...urgh..piece of c**p..an mk4 GTI 1.8T which i planned to do it with my style..so..before, with all the damages..

iphonephotos106.jpg

iphonephotos105.jpg

Aaaaaaaaand after my "care" (and a lot of money and working hours...)

img1861l.jpg

img2161t.jpg

40389830345089499782105.jpg

055ne.jpg

After a bit..i got tired of this car..and..i took a step forward with..well..this :cool:

img1605pz.jpg

and even here..a touch of personality (and a touch of wallet..)

img1607u.jpg

Well..when i had the S3 i decided to switch my job and open by myself..so since expenses were high, i sold it..i used a crappy Golf which went from this..

39236529997928020964512.jpg

to this..

41742843316589779184462.jpg

So...why i'm here? :approve: because..well..i sold the Golf since it was a 2.3 V5 and it used to drink more than me on a new year's eve party..and i bought...THIS

clio1b.jpg

clio3h.jpg

she's a little 1.4 16V Extreme, and in black & 5doors..this is exactly what i was looking for, for my next project :cool: so that's why i joined your site. I used to lurk around since my love for Clio's is an old story but..now i'm here. Excuse the very long post and..the very crappy english but isn't my mother language :eek:

Clio IV RS Trophy
my wallet needs to keep a "low profile" :eek: i wanted a little car with a little engine..i will focus a bit into making her more "personal" but..this is good for me atm ;)

Clio IV RS Trophy
Thank you Kane, the plan is something similar to the two Golfs..but more "easy" looking..i think nice rims (still have to decide what kind yet, but i will like something similar to Lenso BSX..even if i don't like fake BBS's :D ), a coilover, some minor detail outside like black badges, oem xenon, and something inside :)