ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from (the other side) West Coast Scotland

2004 182 (soon)
Hi Guys,
Just joined as I am looking at a 2004 Clio 182 (currently got a Mk7 Fiesta ST, just bought a flat though so need something quick and cheap).
Joined to have a look at any common faults, but I've found a 2004 182, 73k mileage, belt and dephaser replaced ten months ago, full service history and appears to be standard for 2500 quid, so hoping that's a good 'un if I go for it!
Cheers,
Alistair

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Welcome mate! Lots of info available on here for common faults and such. There's a buying guide somewhere as well I think.

We're having a meet at the end of this month if you fancy coming along!

2004 182 (soon)
Welcome mate! Lots of info available on here for common faults and such. There's a buying guide somewhere as well I think.

We're having a meet at the end of this month if you fancy coming along!
Cheers, I'll have a wee look about. At the risk of going off topic, its at 73k mileage full service history, with the belt and dephaser done 10 months ago, so it should surely be pretty sound! It looks in great condition with both cup packs!

Where abouts is the meet? Could be a good shout if I pick the Clio up! Only ever had Fiesta's (Mk7 ZS and now a Mk7 ST) so would be good to have a change - the Clio seems like a proper little pocket rocket. Got my pal trying to tempt me with his Mk6 Fiesta ST as well haha!