ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello from wakefield

cordoba,panda 100 hp
just to say hello, im a pannel beater/paint sprayer from wakefield, i work for my family buisness where we repair,paint damaged vehicles,classic/restoration work,custom work,custom paint work,and basicly any aspects of automotive repair or paint work. i currently dont own a clio (sorry guys) but am driveing my 98' seat cordoba cupra sport or sometimes my wifes fiat panda 100hp.
im comeing up on 30 in the next few years and have been talking about building a track car for some time now. my brother has owned a silver ph1 clio 1.8 16v for the past 10yrs but sadly its been off the road and sat in a barn for the last 5yrs so im currently in talks with him about doing somthing with the old girl and bringing her back to life. hes had his own mini turbo project which i reguarly help him on but every time i do i always say i want to build something of my own but 6yrs on i still havent built anything, so the time is now and im going to get my finger out.

anyway thats a little about me and hopefully get to speak to some of you guys at some time or another,

thanks
Rob