ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from West Yorkshire

Renault Clio 197 R27
Hello and Welcome to all forum Members;) My name is Arek and i would like to introduce my new toy which i love :love: Renault Sport Clio R27 ( No.204/500). I'm owning this car since 15 Dec 2018. Mileage for now is 80k and still growing up cuz it is daily. In general, she's in good condition, but few things needs to be done. Clio is completly OEM, but there's a small plan in my head?. BTW sorry for my incorect language but ima try my best?
Enough talking, attaching a few pics of my R27.
Cheeers Guys and see You on the road !

Attachments

• 20190512_121356.jpg
    20190512_121356.jpg
    409.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 20190512_121339.jpg
    20190512_121339.jpg
    481.7 KB · Views: 111
  • 20190512_121324.jpg
    20190512_121324.jpg
    489.9 KB · Views: 122
  • 20190512_121302.jpg
    20190512_121302.jpg
    327.4 KB · Views: 116

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome aboard. There's a few from Yorkshire on here and if you go anywhere near Leeds you'll probably wend up in the "clios spotted in Leeds" thread?.
Good choice of car BTW.

Renault Clio 197 R27
I'm glad to be here, honestly. Thanks for a nice words ;) If someone got some suggestions, bright ideas what do to or what to change, all welcome :)

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I'd say run it a few months and see what breaks or needs refreshing. There's going to be something! They truly are great as Renault built them.

Renault Clio 197 R27
Hello mate:) I would like to bring back shine of this colour cuz in my eyes Sirius is just amazing:eek:also wanna give her a "better breath" already got KTR sports cat, now searching for a new catback system. Being honest can't decide which one will suit to my taste. Rather resonated, in my opinion non res might be to loud, especialy on daily routes. Any help ???

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Welcome Arek, as said above there are many on the forum from that region of the country that will help you out.

Renault Clio 197 R27
Welcome Arek, as said above there are many on the forum from that region of the country that will help you out.
Hello m8, any kind of help will be apreciated, anyway i've just already wanna say thank u ;) bunch of good people here??

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
There's a detailing section where the shiny lovers hang out. There will probably be plenty of people who can advise you what products work best on liquid yellow in there. The graphics are the biggest problem as they are quite thick and look pants with the edges covered in polish.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hello and Welcome to all forum Members;) My name is Arek and i would like to introduce my new toy which i love :love: Renault Sport Clio R27 ( No.204/500). I'm owning this car since 15 Dec 2018. Mileage for now is 80k and still growing up cuz it is daily. In general, she's in good condition, but few things needs to be done. Clio is completly OEM, but there's a small plan in my head?. BTW sorry for my incorect language but ima try my best?
Enough talking, attaching a few pics of my R27.
Cheeers Guys and see You on the road !

Welcome to the club mate.

Get yourself along to this year’s biggest Clio show

www.cliosportfestival.net