ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello....new girl.... be nice please :P

S4 Avant
flamers look awesome whatever the weather, unlike salmon pink aka. inferno :rasp:

How dare you!

Inferno FTW

DSCN2359.jpg

Welcome

lol went to test drive it yest and love it. decided i cant wait to sell mine as i have no patience so gona buy it when garage re opens, then sell my car whenever :) there was also a blue one there witha cliosprt sticker in window! dark blue 172 with the 182 wheels

Clio
One last thing.....

Do they still have that Quay West water slide thing in Paignton, I loved that place when I was a young un, the big scary straight down chute thing made me cry:eek:

M2 / Golf GTI
Yeh Quay west is still there or it was earlier in the year anyway. Not been in there tho.

M2 / Golf GTI
Ha :( You don't have a car to put it on! I want my bonnet :( I hate being patient! haha. It's ok though I will have more bits for him to fit while he's at it!

Clio182, Mini Cooper 1275
lol just typical blokes really.

so what are common faults/problems clios 172 get?

er....typical blokes? i have never been so insulted in all my life......(hand shake) hi im ben (kiss left cheek) pleased to meet you (kiss right cheek) enchante my dear, may i get the door for you? no no after you........................see!! chivalry is not dead!