ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello...new (old) member

Elise
Hello all, I just picked up a lovely RB 182 from another member which i'm enjoying a lot. I had a 200 about 4 years ago which was a great car but I only really owned it due to circumstances at the time, i'd had 3 Lotus Elise's before hand and as soon as I was able to get my 4th the 200 went.

These days I still have my elise (which has a K20 in the back) and I recently turned my hobby into my profession, giving up a proper job to now build honda powered lotus' for a living since last october :D Hope I don't get told off for trying to advertise as you're not really my target audience, but this is me www.hpeauto.co.uk :)

Here's my elise...

4B07F259-64C4-454B-A136-3A64E07743DD_zpsyakr8wrl.jpg

F8937207-BDD6-4371-896A-2ADB427D9620_zpslt2pfrtx.jpg

And here's my Clio...

1FD2490B-F4EE-4445-8C2A-A55F54CDE482_zpsjbmgh8do.jpg

I've only had it 2 days but I definitely enjoy it more than my old 200, its a cracking little car.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
It is straight forward I guess but its a major conversion to do it right. Its worth it though, its an awesome tool!

What a great all-rounder track car! Sounds epic, handles well and with a roof, can be used in all weathers :)

Never been to Cadwell - does look a great track - if a little 'narrow'? The closest I've been to your clip was taking a 340R around Oulton. That was a good few years back mind, but the sound (even Rover powered) was proper addictive!