ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello, new to this forum!

RB 182 cup
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum so just getting used to it all. I drive a 1.2 clio with a few modifications, I will put some pictures on for all of you to see. I am hopefully getting a clio sport at the end of the month or the beginning of october. Would appreciate any tips when looking to buy one or any general advice with anything to do with having one.

Thanks for the comments and advice
Blane

Just a few modifications, angel eyes with hids, standard wheels sprayed black with exterior trim also sprayed black, adjustable apex coilovers, clio sport seats, full straight through exhaust system with powerflow de-cat pipe. They are the main modifications on the car.

599272_4297996286888_312831045_n.jpg

With my mates mk 3 fiesta

409615_4373248848155_1381372817_n.jpg

Turn into a snow plough in winter!

420186_3264285244758_1057877954_n.jpg

Clio sport seats give it a better look and more comfort in my eyes

424377_3431944716140_1047958193_n.jpg

"Low and Slowww"

400212_3340632513392_1960899374_n.jpg

Problem with been too low, metal on the inside arch shredding my tyres

555414_4028943640740_1871677856_n.jpg

All nice and clean!

378584_4493697339292_756551503_n.jpg

Did have an orange phase at one point, went back to black when i got bored of the orange. Got my mate trained cleaning my car ha

576238_3847019852759_1192420881_n.jpg

RB 182 cup
Cheers mate :D Haha I am getting rid of them at some point mate, haven't decided wether to sell the car as it is or put it back to standard

Your better off putting the stuff like suspension, lights etc back to standard to make more money back when you sell the car, coilovers sell really fast on here mate ;) I'll quite happily trade you my standard lights and money your way for those angel eyes ;)

RB 182 cup
Yeah a lot of people have said to do that mate, just don't think the car will bring hardly anything if it was standard, well I kept my standard lights mate so if I go rid of them seperatley i'd just be after money for them. You looking to get a sport mate?

I'm looking to get a V6 in a couple of years but stuck with the 1.2 for now... And let me know how much you'd want :) and tbh mate non-sports aren't bringing a lot of money standard or modified.... Your looking around a grand for a standard non-sport, and then what ever money you make selling mods as they don't add to the value of the car when selling the car

Petrol Blue 182.
A tidy standard 1.2 will get more money then a modified 1.2.

You've got a small amount of the public on an internet forum Vs thounds of young/older people looking for a nice runaround in the UK.

Nice car btw!

RB 182 cup
Yeah I know mate I wasn't expecting much from it standard or as it is, at the end of the day it's still a 1.2. Yeah I'd love a v6 on day, insurance won't touch me yet. Yeah think I will end up putting it back to standard and selling all my other parts separate.
yeah I know what you mean couzens, your just lowering your target audience when selling a modified car. Cheers mate!

RB 182 cup
Will do mate, yeah got some plans for it mate, looking at getting a 172 as they are so much cheaper to buy than the 182, then I'm going to get the 182 alloys, bumper and exhaust. I am then planning on re spraying it Renault liquid yellow what they do the megane f1's in with a black roof and black wheels, I am a sprayer so plan on doing it myself so I'll save a lot of money in that way. Not got any other plans that I definitely want to do to it yet

Fml you have got it sussed by being a sprayer mate, I need mine spraying but can't justify the cost of a full respray to fix all the problems :/ so just fixing the majority of bits lol

RB 182 cup
I know mate can save myself so much money, it's seriously expensive for a full re spray isn't it but a lot of people don't realise how much work needs to be done for it, it's mainly prepping

I know exactly what you mean mate, I'd do it myself if I could afford the kit... I enjoy prep work (as sad as that sounds) I just can't afford a compressor and spray gun lol

Clio
I wish I could aford that kit for my "little beast" as I like to call my clio.

Here are some pics of my baby, not much done yet, but hope to upgraded really soon ;)

Plzzzz don´t laugh, I know its nothing fancy.

Renault-Clio-community-2004-201005201148070.jpg

And sorry for being so rude, let me introduce myself: I am spanish life coaching passionate women exploring life. I love nature and Zen and the author of como tratar la ansiedad

Hope to have a great time with you all.

Cheerssssssss

RB 182 cup
I prefer the actual spraying to the prep work but the prep work is so important. Yeah guns and compressors arn't cheap at all mate but they are worth it, hi SamanthaHQ, everyone has to start somewhere with a standard car, doesn't really matter