ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello!! Newbie from Norwich!!

Clio 1.2
Hello guys, I'm names Chris and i've just got myself a MK1 Clio for a bargin price of £400! Unbelievable! I just can't keep away from french cars lol, I've had 4 Peugeot 106's lol! It's really kitted out with a bodykit, alloys, racing suspension, decat exhaust, etc. Not really something I'd usually go for as I like more simple things to be fair, but it could be a nice little project.

It came with a years MOT, and a shed full of receipts and the amount of aftermarket parts on this car is unbelievable lol! Obviously it needs some tidying up and that so it's off the road for a few weeks so I can get some bits done.

Will get some pictures of it before I start playing with it.
progress.gif

Clio 1.2
Yeah will do SimonRoyale! I'd be well up for some meets :)

Firered Stingray I'm in Catton bud, where abouts are you?

Clio 1.2
Not really sure who sorts them out, I just know a few mates you used to always be there, used to be quite a large gathering, I'm not sure what it's like now as I haven't been for a while.