ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello there !!

Clio sport Cup 172
Hi all, Just picked up a 172 Cup at the weekend,needs a few jobs doing but fortunatly i'm not new to car's or renaults having owned several megane coupes a few years back.I no doubt will have a few questions but one thing ive noticed about the forum is how good the search facility works compared to other forums i use !!

Clio sport Cup 172
Hi Igor, no nothing major just needs a dephaser pulley,2 rear springs as some numpty has cut about 2 coils of the bottom of each so they have nothing to attach them to the rear beam the usual knocking at the front under acceleration(just need to figure out which mount or mounts need replacing)and rear pads(now fitted) which incidentally were much quicker to replace than the 2 bulbs in the radio/dash display !!