ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello to all..

Clio (muppet) Sport 182
Im new to this site but been a member to many forums so understand how they work ;) Ive just bought a 182 Sport and am loving the fun factor. When i bought it, it had a set of Ronal Turbos fitted but ive just sourced a set of 182 rims and will be shortly looking for a set of good all round Track and Road tyres. Ive been told Good Year F1 Assymetrics are good wet and dry tyres for tracking so might get a set of slicks for the Ronals :D Ive just bought a set of Weitec GT coil overs and would apprieciate any feed back on them regards Gra

Clio (muppet) Sport 182
photo-76.jpg
Pics of Car wearing Ronals ;)
photo-75.jpg

BG 182
Hi! welcome to CS.

Car looks in good nick!
Got any close up of them wheels?

Oh.....your info bar.....
Car: Cleo Sport 182

whats a cleo??? :rasp:

Clio (muppet) Sport 182
Im a muppet was thinking of an old bird i used to know ;) Heres a close up they are mint except a bit of dirt (sorry and the back box i believe is Savage)
photo-77.jpg

photo-78.jpg

Clio 172 RS2
Hi Gra,

Welcome on CS!

New shoes for muppet...
The F1 asym start only at certain sizes... 17" if i'm not mistaken.

Clio (muppet) Sport 182
Thanks for the positives :clap: but really looking for feed back on the coil overs and thoughts on Goodyear's i know you guys an girl's would of posted to death about such topics but im real lazy when it comes to archive stuff :sleepy: so any advice is greatly apprieciated cheers G

Clio (muppet) Sport 182
Hi Gra,

Welcome on CS!

New shoes for muppet...
The F1 asym start only at certain sizes... 17" if i'm not mistaken.
Ralph i take it back im deffo a muppet new shoes turned up and are 16s :quiet: bugger!! Now a re think on Tyres needed