ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello- with a volvo 460

Volvo 460 1.6i
Hello. Im Deniz, i live in the netherlands, im 15 years old, and i am studying to become a mechanic in the furture.
my parants have an volvo 460 1.6i. Is a grey/blue one it has 83hp and it's from 95. I cant find a forum about this volvo.
But i know it has a renault engine. And i have some questions about it. so when i get my driving license i wil get this car.
And i did already a few thing with it. But more interior things. so i think this b16f engine is the same as the f3p engine. But this one is mpi
I realy would like to know what i can do to get more hp out of it. i think volvo did something with it. Because the b18fp is an 1.7 but it has 106hp. I dont think that 100cc could add 23hp. Because the rest of the engine is exact the same. I also know that in finland the b16f has 94hp. So thats strange too. I really hope i can get 100hp out of it. So the top speed of the 460 now is 175 km/h and 0-100 in 12.5 sec. so thats a bit slow. I hope you guy's can help me.
Greetings
Deniz