ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello!

Ph1 172 + Combo van
all cs'ers like new girls! they see a girls name in the tread title and have to go on it!

1.2 Dynamique
lol cool!! glad there are other females who love their cars!! So many i know jus use them to get places....u no. The guys must like a few girls on here!! Show em what we made of!! Hehe.
Thanks Pete.

LY 182
lol i dont think they are on about the car.

they are all predators sarah,,, dont worry il protect you from them lol.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
lol i dont think they are on about the car.

they are all predators sarah,,, dont worry il protect you from them lol.
no i meant of the car :eek: but feel free to put yourself in them if you feel like it;)

Ph1 172 + Combo van
to be fair i dont actually have any good pictures of my car i will give it a good clean and go find a good spot and take pictures soon and post them in the clio media section for you especially!

Ph1 172 + Combo van
ditto that!! thanks :eek: i will get mine too. How long u had ur car/driving for??
well i passed my test in november and had a mk1 clio for a couple of weeks then i got my mk2 clio december. im only 17 will be 18 in october. how old are you?

1.2 Dynamique
It took u a month 2 pass!! wow well done :) u were driving before that right...;) (private roads of course). Yeah, i was 18 3 weeks ago, passed early jan.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
It took u a month 2 pass!! wow well done :) u were driving before that right...;) (private roads of course). Yeah, i was 18 3 weeks ago, passed early jan.

yep its because im such an amazing driver:rasp: it was a month exactly between me turning 17 and passing my test. where are you from?