ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello!

106 GTi + Clio 182
My name is Kayleigh, Im a 23 year old nurse from Leeds and I drive a 106 GTi! I have joined the forum because I'm about to purchase either a 182 or 197 :) thought I would join up for a scout about and advice!

Cheers and hello :)

RS 182 CUP
Hiya, why not a 200? How much you selling your gti for? I got a 182 cup not the fastest thing in the world, but it sticks to the road like glue. Best fun I've had, best investment too.

106 GTi + Clio 182
Thanks for the hello's :) I'm keeping my GTi as well, not selling! 200 is out of my budget unfortunately!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Welcome! I'm still laughing at whoever said a 182cup is good investment.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh hi there!

Pics...?

Of your GTI.

Go for the 197 if you can. Although 182's are a very very good price these days.

Megane 225 F1
How the f**k did I miss this.

Hello there. Hope these guys have made you feel welcome. Pics are a nice way to introduce yourself. If you wanna know what I look like, just think of a younger eminem (No joke)

x

Clio
Hi Kayleigh,

Welcome to this great forum. Sorry in my delay to welcome you to the forum but I have been really busy this weekend. I do alot of charity work for our local nature reserve. We care and tend to the diminishing population of otters in the wild. Due to the bad weather I had to rebuild the otters dam from scratch, it wasn't easy because the flood waters were high and I was up to my chest at times digging mud, collecting branches and being an all round hero. Anyway, lets date. Your parents would love me.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Apologies for the infantile behaviour on this forum, Kayleigh. By Post 13, the requests for 'pics' were already coming through.

This attitude simply isn't on to a newcomer. I will personally reprimand those involved and make sure that in future, 'pics' are requested by the 2nd post.

Oh, and welcome. ;)

D.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Hi Kayleigh,

Welcome to this great forum. Sorry in my delay to welcome you to the forum but I have been really busy this weekend. I do alot of charity work for our local nature reserve. We care and tend to the diminishing population of otters in the wild. Due to the bad weather I had to rebuild the otters dam from scratch, it wasn't easy because the flood waters were high and I was up to my chest at times digging mud, collecting branches and being an all round hero. Anyway, lets date. Your parents would love me.

Otters? Really? You strike me as more of a beaver man?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Someone say beaver?

_948673_mcavenniewatson150.jpg

106 GTi + Clio 182
Cheers for the welcome. I expected nothing short of sharking and generally ***** hunting on a car forum, so, you've all exceeded my expectations! :star:

I'm sure I'll fit in just fine ;)

106 GTi + Clio 182
Ps. maceV6 - you're gonna need to butch it up a bit. If you'd have said you'd spent your weekend wrestling bears in the wilds of Canada, i'd have cooked myself :)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers for the welcome. I expected nothing short of sharking and generally ***** hunting on a car forum, so, you've all exceeded my expectations! :star:

I'm sure I'll fit in just fine ;)
I want to know what ***** is.

Does it ryhme with granny?

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Ps. maceV6 - you're gonna need to butch it up a bit. If you'd have said you'd spent your weekend wrestling bears in the wilds of Canada, i'd have cooked myself :)

i spent the weekend wrestling multiple bears (at once) in the wilds of canada. i then took part in a national aligator style bucking bronco tournament in australia.

Clio

Funny you should mention that i wrestle bears in my spare time. You should never under estimate otters though, they are killers, and no offence I'll cook I'm probably better at it;)

http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=97378

Antony was attacked by the otters while he was engaged in fishing in the middle part of the river. Though people were witnessing the incident they were reluctant get into the water out of fear.

106 GTi + Clio 182
It certainly does rhyme with danny, granny and tranny...

You got it yet? ;)

Loving the c**k parade we've got going on, BTW! I do need to break some very serious and sad news to break however.....

We don't wear uniforms in psychiatric nursing, all our patients would know who we were ;)

He can't get laid so has to w**k all the time. <3

Nail, head (?).

It certainly does rhyme with danny, granny and tranny...

You got it yet? ;)

Loving the c**k parade we've got going on, BTW! I do need to break some very serious and sad news to break however.....

We don't wear uniforms in psychiatric nursing, all our patients would know who we were ;)

Psyciatric? You'll fit right in here!