ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello

Saab 9-3 Aero
hey. just joined as im currently looking to get a 172 or a 182 as soon as my current car sells :) also from telford shropshire.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Welcome, 172 Cup or 182 all the way mate :) Plenty of 182's for decent money these days though.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
172 Cup's don't, but a normal 172 would do yes. All depends what your looking for out of it, a normal 172 will generally be more comfy than a Cup, has A/C, half leather, climate control etc but the Cups are lighter and more 'raw'.

Saab 9-3 Aero
172 Cup's don't, but a normal 172 would do yes. All depends what your looking for out of it, a normal 172 will generally be more comfy than a Cup, has A/C, half leather, climate control etc but the Cups are lighter and more 'raw'.

ahh i see, wondered why some of them had half leather and some didnt. :D so what does the cup come with that the 172 doesnt?