ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello

Arctic 182
Hi ppl,

just signed up today my name is Ashley and iam driving phase 2 flame red 172 which is my first car :).the car is well known on the site as was owned by 2 of my freinds on cliosport.can't wait for my first meeting hope to meet a few new ppl

Italian 3.2 V6
Welcome! ;)

(Here are some pics of his new car.)

55d320b5-79b7-b0cb.jpg

55d320b5-7a2d-f45e.jpg

55d320b5-7a40-2377.jpg

55d320b5-7a50-6135.jpg

Mini GP2
how do you get insured on a 172 as a first car???? i can afford a 172 at the moment but insurance group 16???? how much is your insurance????

Mini GP2
With kwik fit.wt u driving like?

Passed my test, looking at cars at the moment, would like a 172 Phase 1 or 2 as i have a budget of about 3K not including insurance costs, i know the Co-Op are cheap on insurance, i could go with the Co-Op on my dad's policy as he has 10yrs + NCB and it allows me to build up a NCB but as he wouldn't be using the car, i would be "Fronting" the insurers.

Mini GP2
Yea true but do u think they wud find out u were driving the car all the time?????

no i dont think they would, as long as i dont crash go over the limited amount of miles (i specified upto 10K) then i should be o.k. Some of my friends who are driving are all "Fronting" their insurers, i think it is the only way of getting a reasonable quote.

S4 Avant
£3000 pounds on insurance?!!

I'll say that again. Three thousand pounds, to drive a car, for a year. You could buy the car again for that price!

Italian 3.2 V6
Watch out guys.. This guys is massive! Built like a brick house! Don't upset him on the insurance issue!

Megane 225 F1
f**k sake. People with Uni-sex names should make themselves known in their user names to save disappointment.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Porty the pimp is a well known firgue is carlisle!

Eats chickens whole and uses roids and protein powder as the stuffing.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Porty and nixxy are very close friends
Some say they only benchpress each other.

d4b78046-111b-aba8.jpg

Last edited: