ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello

Hi all

I got my first Clio about 6 weeks ago. Its a Black 1.2 16V Dynamique, I really like it. Its just I want to get a 172 or a 182 now. Totally standard at the minute, but thinking about changing a few things.

Mark

Hello Mark, Welcome to the world of Cliosport

Why not take out a full membership to Cliosport.

For only £5-00 a year you get the chance to get club discounts, take full part in the forum, attend the club stand at meets and many other advantages.

Just go to the home page and click on the links to join. :)

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

welcome chap. dont worry we all go through the same thoughts about moving up to the sportrange. most of us in that position cant afford the insurance though! At any rate your not alone. Enjoy your stay with cliosport :)

Hello and welcome Mark :)

Nothing wrong with the smaller engined clios :)

takes time to move up but its all good hehe

Hope you enjoy your stay

Vix :)

Youll always crave more power..

There are quite a few things you can do to your Clio before you get bored though!

Welcome..

-Rob

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Welcome Mark. The latest shape 1.2 Clio is a good place to start and im sure you will find out lots of useful and useless information to aid your ownership of your Clio! From finding solutions to those annoying rattles to choosing a new head unit or styling mods.

Welcome and enjoy the fun.

P.s. On a more serious note, Red Clio 52, I really dont think ramming the club membership down peoples throats within 1 hour of finding this forum is really very polite and Id find it really offensive in fact. Theres alot of information thats on here for free and he is entitled to look at it without putting his hand in his pocket.

Quote: Originally posted by BRUN on 31 August 2004

welcome !

where you from ?
I am from Gateshead, near Newcastle. Is there any members from the North East? I will become a member, just have to wait until I get paid. :(

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Welcome mate, yeah there are a few Geordies on here, me for one. Im from South Shields. Keep an eye out for a gold VTS. Not many around.

How old are ye mate, if ye dont mind me asking? Stick with yer 1.2 for a year or two. Build up some no claims (Im assuming you dont have much). Most people have to start with a slow car. Be proud you have a smart slow car. :)

Quote: Originally posted by Chris1.4RT on 31 August 2004

How old are ye mate, if ye dont mind me asking? Stick with yer 1.2 for a year or two. Build up some no claims (Im assuming you dont have much). Most people have to start with a slow car. Be proud you have a smart slow car. :)

I am 20. Ive only got a years no claims so insurence is still expensive.

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Stick with yer 1.2 til youve got 3 years ncb mate. 1.2s are smart cars especially in black. Keep it serviced and spotless and trade it in in a couple of years by when 172s will be cheaper and insurance less.

Whenever you see a 172 on the road, it makes you really want one but the driver of that will have had previous cars and built up to the 172.

HEY MATE !

I JUST STARTED ON THIS SITE YESTERDAY, 1 DAY LATER I JOINED UP FOR £5 !

THE GUYS ARE WELL HELPFUL, FULL OF INFO !!

YOU SHOULD JOIN.

I THINK ITS GREAT !!!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by CupCake on 31 August 2004

Welcome and enjoy the fun.

P.s. On a more serious note, Red Clio 52, I really dont think ramming the club membership down peoples throats within 1 hour of finding this forum is really very polite and Id find it really offensive in fact. Theres alot of information thats on here for free and he is entitled to look at it without putting his hand in his pocket.
PMd you Simon