ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello !

good good, id have a 172 if it wasnt for insurance over here. I bought the car when i was 17, and one place quoted me 6k back then for insurance under my dads name! i think not!!

nice one. good to see a car well looked after! Struggle to keep the Cup clean in the weather that we have over here in bonny Scotland. :(

i think northern irelands just as bad as scotland sometimes, grrrr! id just washed it before that pic was taken, gets washed 2-3 times a week and polished once a week. sad arent i??? :oops:

nah not sad, im the same.........well maybe not as often as that but at least once a fortnight, its good to see people looking after their motors:)

Hello! :D

I used to drive an extreme before i got the 172, how is your interior holding up? The seats used to be a b*tch to clean!

Quote: Originally posted by 172gal on 24 January 2004

Hello! :D

I used to drive an extreme before i got the 172, how is your interior holding up? The seats used to be a b*tch to clean!
Surely that depends on what youre doing on them?! ;)

thanks everyone, and yeah ill clean yours anyday smoothed clio!! ;)

@ 172gal, yeah i know what u mean about the seats but mine arent too bad, my mate left the door open once when there was hail stones and it left some nice spotty water marks on my drivers seat tho grrrr !

I did MacDonalds for 30 quid cleaning because they packed the bag stupidly wrong (putting the burger box on its side) causing the grease to go through the bag and onto the seat :mad: managed to get most of it out but stil a slight stain there still

theyre 17s, ive my 15s back on at the mo tho, and id forgotten how much fun it is to drive... Would NEVER put 17s on a small engined car again... If my 15s were the same colour as my 17s id keep them on

Hello yourself... How the hell did you get insurance? Not good in NI for insuring group 17 cars! (IGNORE ME - cant read)

Welcome.

;-)

/y0z

Hi there chick, well sweet lookin car. mines filthy at the mo!

not from northern ireland, but just got bk from the republic a couple of weeks ago. the roads over there had me cleaning mine every 2-3 days as well.

welcome to ClioSport anyhow. bye for now! ;)

lol, cheers everyone seems cool on here... roads in the north of ireland are more full of potholes than they are dirty :cry: buckled alloys all round !!

Quote: Originally posted by clio_lass on 26 January 2004
Is black the most common colour for a clio?

Jill is the most common black clio owner... ;-)

but i dont think it is... silver is very popular over here.

:)