ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello

Clio 182
Hi I've just got myself a 182. I've come here to get some ideas to help me get it how I want it. So any ideas for cost effective styling mods wouldn't go unappreciated. Also I would like to do a simple upgrade to my stereo and speakers. Don't really want to go down the amp route if I don't have to just something to give me richer sound. Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_20190505_154529.jpg
    IMG_20190505_154529.jpg
    576.9 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: Gus
  clio 172
Hey up welcome to the forum

I recently bought a 172 flamer and the members have helped me alot already ?

Where about you based? ?

Clio 182
Hey up welcome to the forum

I recently bought a 172 flamer and the members have helped me alot already ?

Where about you based? ?
That's good to hear, I haven't had time to look through many of the posts on here but so far there seems to be some knowledgeable people here. I'm based on the Isle of Wight :)

clio 172
Yeah theres loads of help but I always do a search and see if anyone has asked before just incase haha

Yeah nice one of my mates goes over to see family and says I need to get over there to drive the roads ?

Clio182mike

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Welcome aboard. I'm in a similar boat. I'm looking for some nice turinis or rota spec r wheels along with some eibach sportlines the I will be leaving at as I am more than happy with everything else.

gavinf91

ClioSport Club Member
they just need wheels and lowering tbh.

turinis, 2118's, oz ultraleggeras or td 1.2's. maybe spray some of the exterior stuff gloss black or get it carbon dipped.