ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello,

SpeckUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure if I'm mad or just having a mid life crisis but a friend convinced me to start a track day car project! (a slow build i will say unless i get carried away)

so if anyone is regularly at Snetterton ill probably see you there! as I'm only in Norwich

car.jpg

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Welcome to the club and that’s a very nice looking 182. It’s way too clean to track abuse :p

Mick

SpeckUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Welcome to the club and that’s a very nice looking 182. It’s way too clean to track abuse :p

Mick
Thanks and she’s got 126,000 miles on her, I do feel bad for doing it! Hence why I haven’t stripped it yet 😂

SpeckUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
haha really? oh it needs some love! just finished with all 4 disc/pads

for its ages and coming from Jap cars im shocked how well its keeping up!

Clio182mike

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
haha really? oh it needs some love! just finished with all 4 disc/pads

for its ages and coming from Jap cars im shocked how well its keeping up!
Yep that's me, the engine in that is great. I have another now as my company car went back. I just had to get another. I was tempted to message you to see of you wanted to sell it back to me! Are you going to turn it into a track weapon now?

SpeckUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
It was the plan but not massive over the top just a clean track car for the moment

not going to lie kinda bought the car as a joke but after driving it I love it!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Hey, Snet is my 'local' track, im near Ipswich but its the only track I go to so perhaps our paths may cross one day, welcome to the club!

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
FB_IMG_1648249276780.jpg
no such thing as to clean for a track car. Get her out and enjoy it. Snett is on my list this year couple of mates going Tuesday couldn't get a space but now have dreaded covid so wouldn't have made it anyway. My local is brands based in Kent but they're great fun in track Enjoy the project