ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hellooooooo! Im a newbie!!!!!

Meggy cabriolet

Hey! So, im new but have been visiting this site for about a week before taking the plunge and joining!

Im picking up my new Clio 172 tomorrow and im V excited, its yellow and beautiful and I love it already!!!

So, is there anything i should know as a new member!?

You have the 2nd yellow 172 in the club.... :D

welcome and enjoy... go and book your ticket for the French Car Show next month :)

where abouts are ya?

/Dan.

Ziel Nurburgring

There are many sharks on here, careful where you swim! lol

Welcome to the club, whats your name and where do you come from?

Youll love the car, and any advice you need most people will only be to happy to help

Meggy cabriolet

Ok...so heres me....

My names Claudia and i live in Ipswich, current car is Clio 1.2 SXi until tomorrow...yay!

Im 22, love cars far to much, much to my familys amusement as they are all caterers, but then i like to be different

I sell cars for a living, tho for how much longer i have no idea, in my wisdom I chose to sell MG Rovers.....poss not the best career move!

Thats pretty much it really....are there many other girlie members???????

Octavia VRS

Quote: Originally posted by Girl_Racer on 12 April 2005

Ok...so heres me....

My names Claudia and i live in Ipswich, current car is Clio 1.2 SXi until tomorrow...yay!

Im 22, love cars far to much, much to my familys amusement as they are all caterers, but then i like to be different

I sell cars for a living, tho for how much longer i have no idea, in my wisdom I chose to sell MG Rovers.....poss not the best career move!

Thats pretty much it really....are there many other girlie members???????
are you sure?!! ;)

Quote: Originally posted by Girl_Racer on 12 April 2005
Ok...so heres me....I sell cars for a living, tho for how much longer i have no idea, in my wisdom I chose to sell MG Rovers.....poss not the best career move!Thats pretty much it really....are there many other girlie members???????

Career move - China anyone? ;-)

;-)

/y0z

Ziel Nurburgring

Is the Clio 1.2 SXI a car of mixed origin? Is it the bstad child of a corsa and clio, or did they actually make one?

Loads of females on here, im sure they will make them selves knows so you can chat girly things

Quote: Originally posted by JanO on 12 April 2005
:D Hello!Where are you from?Who else is near n/w london?

Ipswich - North West London - What Map are you reading?

Neil Armstrongs Space Map?

/y0z

Quote: Originally posted by y0z2a on 12 April 2005

Quote: Originally posted by JanO on 12 April 2005

:D Hello!

Where are you from?

Who else is near n/w london?

Ipswich - North West London - What Map are you reading?

Neil Armstrongs Space Map?

/y0z

;) Vultures got there first!

Was only typing that for a few secs.... 4 posts came up in the mean time

Clio 182

Hello!! i am a girl and am 22 too! i got a black gold 182 had it a month and 12 days now and love it to bits!!!!

im north west london northolt only ever seen one 2 birds in a clio sport my misses and some blonde bird in a 172 nice hmmmmm

Can i be the first to say, whatever you look like, can i be the first person to insert a wink in every post aimed at you before i get a court order? ;)

Meggy cabriolet

Well firstly i would like to say...damn you lot are friendly, thanx for making me welcome!!!

2"nd of all what i meant to say was i have a CORSA 1.2 Sxi..Doh, I have Clios on the brain!

Thirdly, anyone else from around the Ipswich, Suffolk area!?

M140i

Im not lol, but check out the meetings and events category for the french car show on 29th may, loads of us goin, should be a good day :)

[Edited by Ady182 on 12 April 2005 at 4:41pm]

There are a few people around the norfolk and suffolk area, but it is such a large area its hard to get everyone to meet up.

Im from Norwich, so not to far, there is Nick Read out at lowestoft, and a couple more in Norwich too.

We did have a meet a few weeks back now, and only 3 of us actually turned up.

So maybe we can organise another soon and you can come and say hi.

We are having a meet in essex at the end of the month too if you are interested. Check the meetings forum for details.

Clio v6

Welcome to Cliosport and I must say how refreshing it is not to see your pics posted all over the place so far ;)

We are indeed a very friendly bunch and wouldnt dare to ask a lady if shes single.