ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help! Alarm Problem (Have searched)

EP3 Civic Type R
Forgive me if the solution is glaringly obvious but I can't find anything on this....

Came out to my car tonight and unlocked as normal- 1 flash of hazards etc.
Opened the door and the alarm went off, presumed I opened the door too quick. However the alarm wouldn't turn off. When I re-locked the doors, they locked but the alarm would continue to sound, but for no more than 20-30 seconds.

The last time it went off I waited for the siren to stop, locked and unlocked the car 3/4 times then tried the door- this time the alarm didn't go off.

I've driven my car home, been back to my car 3 times now and it's unlocked fine and the immobiliser has never been affected. However when I lock it now the light by the gearstick doesn't come on at all and hasn't flashed since- have I managed to disarm the alarm?

Is there a chance it could be my keyfob battery is on it's way out that caused the original problems?

Any help, much appreciated.

Thanks
Mish

EP3 Civic Type R
Tried that mate. They both unlock/lock the car as normal but the LED by the gearstick hasn't lit or flashed since