ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help, anyone from euro trip, Edd

FOR SALE - Mk1 V6

ive seen some stickers of the ring on other cars and REALLY want one. i didnt realise the were selling them!

anyone got one i can buy? or edd can you get hold of one for me and ill send money.

Clio 197

JamesG,

No problem. You want one in white or Black? The had some other colours as well I think...let me know what you want.

Ed

Edd... If you could get me one in black or silver I would be very grateful. I have had a look around on the web, but could not find any. They only had green and orange in the shop on Sunday. If it is possible then email me and well sort out the dosh.

Hi! There are some for Monza too, seen any other track stickers? if you see some available online, i would be interested:)

eddd id be interested in a ring sticker too one that would look good on silver :D

bondy ta for helping me get to the m2 services :) i will get you a pint some time

or how about new power steering and exhaust for my car and lets not forget water pump all broke once i was home:( no probs hope you got home ok