ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help before I get angry and bin my car

Mk4 vw r32. Clio 182
Lady's and gentleman help. Please. I'm loosing my mind.
My cars been having issues.
First off it's a 182. The error codes it's bringing up are.
Po130
Po135
These are lambda sensors. Both of them, I've been told that both shouldn't go at the same time.
I've had the lively engine management light on before which said it was an ignition failiour. I've changed the HT leads, the fuel injector it said was faulty now it's got the lambda sensors on the blink. Could it be some sort of electrical issue, or could it be the the sensors have gone?
When it's ticking over once it's warm it wants to stall it's self. Revs go right down to a stall.

I'm hoping your going to have the answers before I take it to the garage, or its watery grave.

Teg
Does it run fine when cold? Then once it gets upto temperature it wants to stall? If so it possibly is a lambda issue.

BG182
Just buy 1 lambda and swap the pre cat one over and see what happens, the other one doesnt do much.