ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP! best way to apply FCS stickers

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Could anyone give me some advice on how to apply my FCS stickers when they arrive?

i dont want to be paying out for stickers that are full of bubbles and creases!:confused:

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

--chris

Squirt where you want to put the sticker with water. Put the sticker on and scrap it with a bank card or something to try and scrape the water and air out.

Might take you quite a while and if you got the big one on the rear windscreen, cut it up before you stick it on. Should make it much easier coz it was a pain in the *ss to get on.

I rushed the banner one on the bonnet and got loads of air bubbles in :( the others are on ok though and no bubbles or creases

Lionel Richie

put a wee dab of fairy liquid into your water before you spray it on (spray the back of the vynil sticker also