ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help!!! Broken xenon

Renaultsport Clio 182
Had a pheasent fly out infront of me this morning and it hit right on the Driver side headlight. No damage to the outside of it just pushed the black grill in a bit which has moved back in to place but the light was now pointing towards the ground (i thought it wast working until i stopped and looked). Got it in the garage today anyway as they are doing the ball joints and they got the bumper off to sort out the grill and align the light but its fine and in the right place. Apparently its broke inside the light, the bracket which holds the xenon. Is this likely, and can it be fixed as a new light is £188???

Cheers

Phil

Renaultsport Clio 182
the light itself, bulb is working fine but its pointing at the ground. so i assume its kncoked the light off its fitting inside??

Clio 172
Dont know if they are interchangeable but i have a spare passenger casing (minus ballast bulbs etc) but it might have the bit you need :s would have to go rummage in the loft!

Drop me a PM if your still looking

Tom