ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help! engine misfire Rs Tuner Diagnostic codes

clio 172
Hi I did a track day at Cadwell on Monday and car went great but on the way home engine started to misfire, would be ok for a while and then very stuttery under throttle.
Put it onto a RS tuner and the only permenant fault is about acquiring throtle sensor data, how could i tell if it's a spark plug or lambda sensor, i have checked the voltage on the latter and it is going up and down like crazy is this normal?

Any help much appreciated

Edd

Acquired throttle limits is not a fault. If there are no other items to be seen it hasn't thrown a fault code (yet). O2 Front sensor voltage needs to alternate between 100 - 800 mV.
Can't hurt to check your plugs and leads and battery terminals. Follow ground lead to chassis, make sure its ok.

GW 200T
I had a stutter on my 197, matt at TDF diagnosed it as a knock sensor causeing it to misfire, Last night i sprayed it with WD40 and then went for a long drive and it didnt do it at all, so fingers crossed it was just a dry connection