ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP FAILED M.O.T

Clio
I've just put my clio in for a m.o.t, it failed......I have a duplex exhaust system on it and apparently it is too noisey.

Is there anyone with this problem?

Also, is there a company that sell noise deadening or baffles that can be pushed into the exhaust and removed after the m.o.t.

I don't want to just remove the system as it cost a lot of money and would be more hassle than i really want. quick solution is a must!

help would be much appreciated,

James

Cooksport Fleet
honestly, find another MOT centre. Failing on being too noisey is up to the MOTers discretion. Just a picky MOT person by the sounds of it.

clio 1.4 rally car
I've just put my clio in for a m.o.t, it failed......I have a duplex exhaust system on it and apparently it is too noisey.

Is there anyone with this problem?

Also, is there a company that sell noise deadening or baffles that can be pushed into the exhaust and removed after the m.o.t.

I don't want to just remove the system as it cost a lot of money and would be more hassle than i really want. quick solution is a must!

help would be much appreciated,

James

we stuff some wire wool in to the tail pipe on the rally car if it fails noise test ,you could stop out side the mot place stuff the wire wool in, then take it in for retest then when you get out side with new mot take it back out again