ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP - Fan not working

Clio 182
Need a bit of help. Got in the car last night and the heater fan is not working. Disply is working fine and i am getting hot air coming in when driving at speed but just no fan. Does anyone know what fuse it runs off or what it could be?

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Not sure as mine was changed under warranty. Try doing a search for "resistor pack" as it's a common problem covered many times on here.

Clio 182
Ok found the resistor pack and have taken it out. Does anyone know if the unit is used on any other Renault? As i will pop the breakers yard by work tomorrow. Or how i can test it to make sure its the problem?

Clio 182
Right have looked up all the info i can find and does look its the resistor pack. Am sure they did not only make this unit for the Clio Sport. Who knows what other renaults used this part.
My local scrap yard is full or Lagunas. Does anyone know were it would be fitted to one?