ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help how do i use this torrent lark?

none, just walk
ive been trying to download a file but for some reason i just cant get it to work,
ive done the following:
went to download.com to download bit torrent, once downloaded i went to the website torrent spy, seen the file i needed, and downloaded it, it appeared as a link on bit torrent, when i pressed to start it downloading, it just doesnt do it, ive tried to download a different file to see if it was just that one and its not doing it on that either?, ive checked my firewall and turned that off to see if that could be blocking it, but its not making any difference, do i need to register or do something special to get this thing to work? ive used programs like limewire in the past where you just click on the file you want and it starts to download it, but this torrent stuff is totally new to me.

please help

none, just walk
yeah, well i think so, when i download it it saves to my desktop, then i have to browse for it on bittorrent. is that right?

RB 182
Have you checked that the files have seeds, there are quite a few on there that don't have seeds so you can't download them.