ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help! Lost key!

Clio S & VW T5
Okay, so idiot here has lost THE ONLY key I have for my 172...

Firstly, how can I get into the car to check the key is not in the boot?
Secondly (assuming the key is not there, which Idon't think it is), how easy is it to replace it? I mean can I get a key, barrel and locks froma scrappy, or is the key linked to the ecu?

I know I'm stupid, but HELP??

Evo 6, E92 320d
The key is linked to the uch for the immobiliser, it may turn out an expensive mistake
:(

Clio S & VW T5
The key is linked to the uch for the immobiliser, it may turn out an expensive mistake
:(

What's a "uch"?
I can't even get a replacement key off Renault (£150) because the car is a cat C which is mid repair (with all the parts locked inside it); and the dealer won't order me a key unless I show them the v5, which I can't get until the car has been repaired and VIC tested.

B0ll0cks!

Clio S & VW T5
Is okay now - SWMBO came home from a shopping trip in London and found the key in the third from bottom stackable Ikea cereal bowl in the kitchen cupboard. Must be magic bowls!!

For future reference, if any of you guys (or girls) lose anything, PM me and I'll have a look in that bowl for you...:D

182 (Conversion)
Is okay now - SWMBO came home from a shopping trip in London and found the key in the third from bottom stackable Ikea cereal bowl in the kitchen cupboard. Must be magic bowls!!

For future reference, if any of you guys (or girls) lose anything, PM me and I'll have a look in that bowl for you...:D

I've lost my lucky charms