ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help me buy a Clio, buy my Polo...

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cup 172
Looks like you've taken care of it however the wheels and that colour do nothing for the car mate. I think you'll struggle to get that cash for a 21 year old polo. Just my opinion of course but I reckon if you stick it around the £1000 mark it should fly out the door. Good luck!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha, I can't take that seriously. sorry
Original colour and wheels are standard as on a G40. I've been into polos for many years, I know its worth what it's up for :)
I could sell the engine and suspension setup for more than a grand alone ;)
Thanks tho :up:

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Swift Sport
I reckon it would sell much easier with silver VW badges, no unnecessary stickers/badges on the back and a tidier looking boot (hoovered, with no bag).

GLWTS pal! :)

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182 trophy
This is the kinda car you want to buy.. Amazing to see the amount of work put into it but same time 21 years old. Good. Luck with the sale

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
I would make it as standard as possible. I'm sure you'll get the right money for it but it might take some time, especially around this time of year!